Monday, August 09, 2004

Okay, I'm pissed off. I just wrote a long and possibly eloquent entry. It took me a total of almost 4 hours, and then I eagerly pressed the "publish post" button. Instead of seeing "Publishing post," I saw the dreaded screen of death, "Session Expired." WTF!

But, again, I'd just like to say, DUDEZ! Chill out!! I didn't claim that the previous entry was my work. Nor did I try to be smart for posting an ancient prose hoping that nobody else has seen it. I just came across it and thought I'd like to share some laughters with my buddies, not critism. Thanks for your comments anyway.

Well, I WAS bitching about golf but since I'm done complaining about how my coach messed up my shots, I'll move on to talk about my most eventful weekend this summer.

So I just got back from Philadelphia last nite at 2am! Went to work this morning feeling hungover; actually I still feel like I'm about to pass out. But before I do, I just want to say that it was definitely one of the best times I've had this summer. the weather was awesome, the tour guide was excellent (ahem), and I'm just happy that I went. The huge mall, cheese cake factory, chinatown, Jay Chow (or the lack of), the search for bubble tea, getting lost, South Street, exotic shops, stuck in traffic, art museum, POD, kids collecting pennies in water fountain, mosquito bite, mad scary drive back at midnite, REAL Philly cheese steak, not-so-good Philly cheese steak, Tom Cruise...

Yeah the above might not make any sense because I can barely make sense out of it. Okay, bedtime.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?