Saturday, June 05, 2004

More pictures

I've been chilling here in LA for a couple weeks now. Well, actually I spent 4 days in the beautiful SF visiting friends and places, all of which came out pretty promising except for Norm and Bert, who left for Miami during the weekend. Also dropped by Santa Cruz while I was at it. The boardwalk was crowded with tourists and the beach polluted with various trash and objects, but it was very nice nonetheless, to be out at looking at the ocean and catching up with an old friend. SF is officially the #1 city for me to move to in US, pushing LA and NYC to #2 and #3 (after I spend a couple years in DC of course).

Anyway, I finally got the pictures that were being mailed overseas from Taipei, Taiwan! Here's an excerpt of my graduation album. BEWARE modem users!





























<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?