Monday, June 14, 2004

Game 4

I feel like I have to make a statement after tonite's game. 1) It was not fair that the refs are favoring Pistons. Lakers could easily win the game if there weren't some obvious bad (or lack of) calls. 2) Pistons IS a better team. Lakers just has good players. 3) Even though I'm in LA and it is only natural that I'm rooting for Lakers, deep inside I'm cheering for Pistons. East coast rocks!

Okay, so that was a few statements. But whatever happens to the finals, I still wish for world peace and happiness.

----------

So I've been in the City of Angels for three weeks now. Thoughts? Despite the delicious food, eternal sunshine, myriads of awesome beaches, not to mention the fine looking people here, I still prefer the east coast. Why? Because I hate being in a snobby asian community who are spoiled brats and couldn't care more about one's physical appearance and popularity. Note that I'm not accusing anybody but merely describing the environment. This is also one big reason why I like SF more than here. But whatever, LA is still mad cool place to hang out and I wouldn't mind if I end up working here in the future.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?