Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Orlando is MAD HOT and HUMID. It feels like home. In fact, I'm sweating right now. I'm at my uncle's place...first time having internet access since I got here last Thursday. It is 1AM and I can't go to sleep, most probably because I've been sleeping past 3AM these few days. So here I am, putting my uncle's internet resource in good use.

It's damn nice to be out of Pittsburgh, though I wish some of the people from Pittsburgh could be here with me. It was good seeing my buddies here, most of them at Harris HQ in Melbourne. We spent the weekend partying till dawn, trying to ogle asian chicks only to find that there are none here (tho a lot of HOT hispanics), shopping like crazy (2 malls and one outlet in two days), enjoying the sun and the beaches (the waves here are GIGANTIC), attempting to body board on the gigantic waves and trying not to drown myself, yelling and laughing at Harvey for being the worst driver I've seen, eating at a ghetto diner (called Waffles or something?) at 5AM, being the ONLY Asian in Melbourne (in fact, the only people below age of 30), blah blah...

The bottom line is, I'm having hella fun and I'm FAT and BLACK now. Summer hasn't even begun. FACK!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?