Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Final days at Pittsburgh

Weird. I'm leaving Pittsburgh in a matter of days, yet I don't feel any pain or misery. People ask me if I will miss this place. No. Not Pittsburgh. Not Carnegie Mellon. But I will miss the friends. I will miss the good and bad times we shared. Damn, I already miss them.

As I am packing my stuff and getting ready to get out of here, I realized how much crap I have accumulated over the five years. They almost sybolize my memories of Pittsburgh, the bits and pieces that made up an important chapter of my life. Every thing I put in the box, I put the piece of that memory away with it. I am inevitably packing my Pittsburgh memories into those small brown boxes, which one day I may show to my children or grandchrildren. I can't help but wonder, when will I open them again? What will I find in those boxes after one year? Two?

Thank you all who made my life here so colorful.

----------

New look on my blog. It represents a new beginning, and inception of new life, and a beautiful conclusion to my college career.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?