Saturday, March 20, 2004

Taiwan election: I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels cheated. But I'm not going to express more of my political views against Chen for it's useless now anyway and I might get beat up real bad =P Good for him to be re-elected -- but I'm still rooting for a recount. If my Taiwan friends need a place to dodge missles or something, welcome to US (even though not that much safer here). Whatever, just visit me!

Job search: Yeah, found a job with MicroStrategy (www.microstrategy.com), but I just interviewed with Electronic Arts (www.ea.com) and I would kill to work for that company. What can be cooler than making games? Too bad I think I bombed the interview...just let me dream for a minute here.

New camera: I sold my Canon S110 and bought a Sony DSC-V1. Very nice camera with Carl Zeiss lens and mad complicated controls which I have yet learned. I'll post some of my awesome work up on here sometime...stay tuned!

Majong: After struggling in the negative territory for the first 3/4 of the time, I finally had a beautiful "self-touch" to put me in the #1 position. Sorry Dave (and Marucs + Bob) ;-)


SIX MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! I'll be at LA until I start work, which haven't been determined yet. Anyone who will be in the area during May or June PLEASE let me know!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?