Saturday, February 28, 2004

Interviews


After having 3 interviews in less than 48 hours, and one of them required flying to NYC, the interview craze is finally over. It's not a good thing for me though, because I still have 0 offer! ARGH! These are the companies I'm still waiting to get back to me.


Bridgewater Associates
Location: Westport, CT
Duration: 0.5 hr, got the interview b/c recruiter is my friend =)
Confidence level about second round (1-5): 1
Comments: My friend's partner doesn't seem to like me very much because I might have insulted him saying that programmers from community college sux compared to programmers from CMU)

Cisco Systems
Location: San Jose
Duration: 0.75 hr
Confidence level about second round: 3
Comments: Inteviewed over a week ago and still haven't heard from them...

Lehman Brothers
Location: NYC
Total duration of interviews: 3.5 hours
Confidence level about getting an offer: 0.5
Comments: Couldn't answer programming questions. Couldn't answer math questions. Couldn't answer finance questions. Oh, and they're too cheap to offer us a hotel stay. -.-"

McMaster-Carr
Location: Cleveland
Duration: 0.5 hr
Confidence level about second round: 4
Comments: Applied for a business management position. Wait, I thought I majored in Computer Engineering?

Microstrategy
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 3.5 hr
Confidence level about an offer: 4
Comments: QA Engineer position. Not sure if position is "fun" but location is excellent.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?