Thursday, October 23, 2003

I've been hanging out with some pretty young people lately (my girlfriend included) and I came to realize something. I AM OLD!! Even my barber is younger than I am!! I was Cindy's mini-birthday party last week and I asked her how did she feel to be 21. She said "old," and then I couldn't help but think "don't mention OLD in front of me!" Still remember I used to make fun of older people, now it's my turn to be made fun of.

How I wish I could go back to freshman year, when there was no work, just fun and parties. I still remember all the horrible things we did to our RA...like hanging a condom filled with white lotion on his door...all the endless Quake games and Starcraft all night...strip poker, playboy magazine as my bday present, etc. All seemed like yesterday, yet so far away.

Job search. Can't believe I'm looking for a job already, and a lot of my friends have been out in the real world already. This transition is like an official end to a phase of our lives, and the start of another. I wonder what's the next step from there? MBA? Have a family? *shudder*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?