Thursday, August 07, 2003

I went on a company sponsored rafting trip yesterday. Everything was paid for AND we get paid 8 hours yesterday too...don't you want to work for Mentor Graphics?! If you want to work here you better treat me well so I can hook you up ;-) Well, rafting was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! It was a 18-mile raft and we had a decent lunch in between. We had total of six rafts and we had some crazy people on our raft. In an intense water fight between rafts, some of our "teammates" would jump in water to sneak up on other rafts and pull people out into the water. And one of the best parts was there was very pretty guide in our group...too bad she wasn't our guide! But she has really pretty face, nice body, and beautiful light green eyes! Couldn't stop looking at her =P I think she's probably older than I am but whatever...hehe. Don't get me wrong, rafting trip would still be awesome even without her! =)

After rafting, dinner with Jenny and then passed out for only having 5 hour of sleep the night before. Best day in Portland!!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?