Thursday, August 14, 2003

I have been debating whether to broadcast my life here in Taiwan like what Jeff did. I figure I'm lazy and there is just WAY too much going on here, I won't write about everything in detail. So far I've just been meeting people, I mean, that IS one of the main reasons why I'm here; family, relatives from HK, friends from high schools, friends in Taipei, friends from somewhere else. These four days here, already I met couple new people as well as friends I haven't seen in years. It's great!

Weather has been a bitch. Afternoon thunder shower everyday. First day I didn't bring an umbrella and got soaked with acid rain while trying to catch "Finding Nemo." It's a cute movie by the way. Other than that, it's the usual hot and humid air, sort of reminds me of crowded locker rooms minus the smell. Sometimes it gets disgustingly hard to breath before the daily afternoon showers.

Food. Damn, i swear i gained weight already! Everywhere I go, I eat. I see some egg muffins selling on the street, I get some. I see a milk tea shops, I get some bubble tea. I go sing KTV, I order snacks + drinks. I dream of beef noodle soup the night before, I go get some beef noodle the next day. On top of that I go to very nice restaurants...food that doesn't taste better anywhere else on the planet. And mad CHEAP!!!!!

Girls. Went clubbing last night at Room18. Ladies night. I didn't pick this date...I was actually planning to go home early to be with my parents but since Irene was so kind to offer to pick me up, I couldn't refuse. I thought I wasn't able to handle 4 girls so I tried to find more guy friends to come with me, only to find out that I don't know any guy friends here. But it turned out fine...clubbing with 4 girls sounds good to me anytime now, not to mention other fine ladies in the club. As for girls on Taipei streets, I did not really pay much attention for all my energy was focused on food and the people I'm with. Well, I pay attention whenever neccessary.

Any questions, concerns, comments, or just want to say hi, write something in "comments."



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?