Wednesday, June 11, 2003

I apologize for not updating for so long...as most of you know, I'm at Portland right now and this internship has been keeping me busy. I worked 11 hours today!!!! Am I hardcore or what?! Maybe I can get friday off =) Portland is awesome man...at least compared to Pittsburgh (yeah that doesn't say much). This place is packed with outdoor activities -- one hour east to go rock climbing or white water rafting, one hour west for beaches, one hour south for skiing. Asian population is quite big...and i think the asian guy/girl ratio is about 0.1...almost every asian girl i've seen here are going out with caucasian guys. I'm going to make sure to change that scenary...haha j/k.

I live half an hour away from my work place...with traffic every morning it's 1 hour. Usually I just go in at 10 and leave at 6 or so to avoid rush hour. Got some pictures...soem from LA, some from Vegas (went there when i was at LA), another one at the mod-car autoshow. Pix in chronological order.


Auto Show


Bryan & I at Vegas - i lost $60 in 10min on frickin Roulette


Dave & Norm with Orson Scott Card at E3


My officemate Chris from Oregon State Univ.


The Rose parade or something last weekend...supposedly second largest in US - damn i got fat...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?