Saturday, June 28, 2003

"Hello officer."
"Hi. Cruising at 81mph eh?"
"Uh...I thought I was going at 60s......"
"Can I see your driver's license and insurance please."
(Reached over my pocket and fished out my licese.)
"Hmm....Pennsylvania license...is this a rental car? It has a California license plate."
"No I bought the car there..."
"Ok, I'll be right back." (took my license and went back to his car)

2 min later......

"Read the instructions at the back...it will tell you what to do."
(Looked at the yellow slip...at the FINE section it said $175) -_____-|| "Do you have to do this? I'm only here on vacation!" (I tried to smile.)
"81mph on a 55mph zone is just too fast."
"I was just following the car in front of me." (Used a very innocent face...)
"Nope, you were all alone."
"....I'm only a college student...."
"Only 1 out of 500 drive as fast as you did." (Smiled at me.) "Have fun at the beach."
".........."

One word: GAN



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?