Saturday, June 14, 2003

Friday night and I'm at home blogging...how sad =( If you are or know anybody around the Portland area LET'S CHILL! Male or female, gay or straight, call me at 412-478-2693!!

Anyway, time for some ranting. It has been three weeks since I shipped my car from Los Angeles. 16 hour drive takes 3 weeks?! And the most annoying part is the lady was being all cocky and stuff, like Tnt Transport is so great because they reimburse my car rental and stuff...the truth it, and i'm speaking from this experience, Tnt can SUCK MY ****!!!!! My car should be here tomorrow but who knows?!

So three weeks here, i drove 1) Hyundai Elantra, 2) Toyota Tercel, 3) Chevy Venture and 4) Chevy Malibu. My neighbor watches me in awe while i change my car every three days. What can I say, I get sick of boring things easily =P I'll post some pictures of my "new" used car when I get it...i bet its 80k mile engine is more reliable than that Jetta.

Oh one more thing, if anybody wants to go to Italy mid-August, around 14th-23rd, let me know!! I'm planning a backpacking trip to Rome, Florence, and Venice -- I tell you right now we're going to have some MAD FUN!!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?