Thursday, May 01, 2003

To my dear Jetta,

Thank you for 1.5 year of servincing me. We share a lot of precious moments together, both good and bad, and I will never forget them. You take me wherever I need to go. You keep me warm and dry when it is a snowstorm outside. You played soothing music when I was down. You are always there when I feel helpless - your 180hp turbo power makes always me stronger. You help me pimp like there's no tomorrow and most importantly, you don't even get jealous when i take other girls on rides. You are my best friend, my buddy, and always my cute baby.

In return, I take you to dealer every three months for oil change and inspection. I buy you new clothes to make you pretty and new toys so you run faster and stronger. I clean you whenever I have time and I always always give you premium gas. I pay $110/month for a garage just for you and full covereage insurance too.

But WHAT THE FUCK!? You almost broke down on my today on the street!! I can't believe you overheated today. I mean, i know it's hot today, but it's not really THAT hot that you had to crap on me. I had to pull your hot lazy ass to the side and let you rest. Even though i know it must had been tough, like over 200F under the hood there...i could see the coolant almost overflowing, and smoke coming out of it...but how could you do this to me after how much i've invested in you?!?!?!? Yeah i know, it's your fucked up fan right? i knew it! It had been making weird noises earlier and now it isn't even moving right? Yeah whatever, first thing tomorrow i'm going to sent your lousy ass to the dealer...see what you have to say to them.

Bye bye jetta, i won't miss you! Hope you have a good time letting them poke you around and rip you apart.

Unsatified owner,
Willy



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?