Saturday, April 12, 2003

Weather is so nice and I have to stay home to rest my poor ankle!!! My friends are out paintballing, others are having a blast at carnival or shopping or plying tennis + frisbee, while I sit in my tiny messy room looking outside the window, thinking what I could have been doing if I haven't dunked over that kid yesterday, hencing hurting my ankle. So I decided to go outside, to health service...very exciting indeed. I waited for the doctor for almost an hour, sweating like a cow in the heated room, only to find that she charged me $35 for a ankle brace that didn't even fit that well on my foot. At least she said it didn't look like i broke anything...phew!

Hmm...do you think i can still shop with my messed up ankle?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?