Thursday, April 10, 2003

I parked my handsome Jetta on Craig Street today and, as most of you know, I ALWAYS put money in the parking meter. Yes, i'm a model citizen, even though i'm not really a citizen -__- Anyway, it must had been around 12:30pm when i parked my car, since i had a meeting at 12:30 and i'm always on time for meetings. The sign on the street says "One hour parking," so at most i can only put in two quarters at most, which i did. well, you still can put more than two quarters in the meter, but it just eats up your extra quarters and doesn't give you any extra time... After the meeting around 1:40pm, i walked out there it is, my 398th ticket in City of Pittsburgh! The time on the ticket: 1:33pm. I swear the fat lady officer just stood by my car and waited for my meter to expire...how do i know it's a fat lady? Because i saw her hanging out on craig before , chilling on front of a coffee shop while holding on to her ticket-generator machine. Every parking ticket she gives she probably gets a free capuccino....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?