Monday, March 10, 2003

Just came back from trip to NJ/NYC. You would NOT believe what happened within 3 hours of my arrival. The road was slippery, and my friend's corolla slid from the left to the right lane in a three-lane highway. The car spun 300 degrees -- we were facing the traffic for half a second. The car finally crashed to the side rail on its back, whole trunk was gone. There were four people on the car and I was on the front passenger side. I think we were lucky to be alive...lucky that no cars hit us. Nobody was hurt though my mouth wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour =( So was I lucky or unlucky?

The of the trip was essentially shopping. Friday - went to Chinatown, bumped into Justiin, shopped at Soho, ate Japanese bbq. Saturday - went to Flushing to eat and shop, shopped on Fifth Ave and Bloomingdale. Sunday - woke up at 8am and went to Woodbury Commons. Met lots of cool people and yes, I'm a shopaholic.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?