Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I got RAPED by the Cyberguard interview. Basically he asked me every single thing I learned in my Networking class. What is NAT? What is VPN? What is the difference between TCP & UDP headers? Does DNS use UDP or TCP? What is SSL? What are the 7 layers? He also asked about semaphors, preemptiveness, interrupts, etc. He also asked me some behavioral questions. It went on and on for 40 min. Most of them I can answer, but there were a few that I completely forgot or just don't know how to answer. Hardcore!! I should have reviewed my networks notes...but I didn't expect those coming because I took an online test before the interview. Oh well~~

So how would you answer this question: What if there's a slacker on your team and s/he doesn't do anything? What would you do?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?