Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Endless bad luck continues. After failing the Chinese test, I finally got my new rims installed. Now my car is sexy as hell, but my MP3 player broke for no reason. I have shit loads of work all of sudden. Still no job, no $$. I've been spending myriads of hours trying to uninstall Microsft .Net Framework 1.0.2914 and now I might need to either format my HD or partition another space for another XP so i can install VS .Net (for Distributed class). Time flies and the deadline approaches....phone interview tomorrow, quiz and yet another interview thursday, essay friday, project intermediate report before spring break...the list goes on....

Why don't all these shit ever END? I don't think I've ever felt powerless, so fragile in my life. I feel like I'm living at the brink of insanity. Everyday I wake up and some shit happens. I can't name one thing I had accomplished for the past few weeks. Man, I don't even know what I'm writing. I can bitch on forever but no words can describe my feelings -- they're so messy, so chaotic. I'm so lost. Where's my North Star? Where's the angel that always guides me thru life? Where is the care package from my parents!?!? I have no goals, nothing to look forward to. My future is blurry, I don't konw where I'm going. Can someone tell me the way to certainty and happiness?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?