Thursday, March 06, 2003

Crap...gotta wake up at 5:30am for tomorrow's flight to NYC and I can't sleep right now. -_-" Tonite was great until I received the notorious rejection letter (email), again. So I decide to compile the following list:

Ten Things I Hate About United States:
1) Nobody wants to give me a job/internship. =(
2) All the defense companies. Don't know why.
3) IBM for calling me a "foreigner" and telling me to go to IBM in my home country. *middle finger*
4) RealNetworks and Apple. You can take those rejection emails and @#$($&@#$ your @#$(!@#*.
5) Pittsburgh. 'nough said.
6) Why doesn't anyone want to hire me?!?!!
7) Bubble tea costs $3.75 while bubble tea in Taiwan costs 80 cents and tastes 80x better.
8) Stores close at 6:00pm every nite, even on weekends. How do they keep themselves in buisness.
9) Losing $$ in the stock market. This blows.
10) Unemployment rate is 7.4% (I guess I'm not included in this percentage but still....).

I have the worst luck recently....crappy interview, two rejections, flat tire, broken nails while changing the tire, sprang ankle, present-less bday, kinda (where's my mom's care package?), a B- in rapid prototyping, no $$, no gf, messed up car, and now i can't even sleep...and so on.......



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?