Saturday, March 15, 2003

Argh...got woken up by St. Patrick's Day parade. One good advantage about living here is I get great view of the parades, but who cares when they wake you up 9:30am on Saturdays.

Thanks for everyone who left comments and showed concern about my well-being. You guys are great! I actually got to a point where even the tiniest lucky thing made my day. Car's fine now, also got the package from my parents - food from hokkaido!! Took some pix but too lazy to post them. =P Weather is AWESOME (for Pittsburgh at least).

Went to Sharron's bday party last nite at OC. Happy Birthday Sharron! It was great seeing old friends that I rarely see on campus. It was a little awkward because 1) I was the only senior (yes, the oldest person there) 2) 90% are business majors. Met lots of nice, cool people...came home with cracked voice not from singing but from shouting across the room when I talked to people. One major difference from a business major party and a ece/cs major party is apparently the guy/girl ratio, and of course the quality of the girls. I should hang out more with the business major people =) Oh, and George!!! Gotta take me riding in your SL500!!! =))))



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?