Monday, February 17, 2003

LOL!! I just spent one hour on the phone with this executive manager guy from the scouting company. So my "phone interview" became 15 min real interview and 45 min trying to convince me to pay $795 for their service (their service includes pictures, modeling "resume", expsosures...sort of like Monstertrak for modeling). And after the phone call, they realized they wasted 1 whole hour with some poor college student, or rather someone who is unwilling to invest that kind of money. They must be pissed off and put me on the "watch-out-for-this-person" list.

They were pretty good though...gave me myriads of compliments, told me how great I am and how successful I can be, and even offered me a finance plan with 0% interest! Nice try! Maybe if i get an Apple internship then I will consider it.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?