Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Just played the WORST basketball game in my life. 0 point, 0 rebound, 1 turnover. Well, everyone on my team had a huge amount of turnovers, which only meant one thing: we sucked ass. Basically I was just running around and tiring myself out. I was even playing injured too...my sore neck hasn't healed so everytime i lift up my head, it just get stuck at that position - so that's my excuse. Final score: 23-34. Oh well...only lost two games =P Our record is now 0-2. YAY!! -_-"

Anyway, on the brighter side of things, I have an interview tomorrow with RealNetowrks. Even though i'm not hopeful at all about any summer internship, but it is still a chance. Well you know my backup plan for the summer already...milk tea lady here i come! =)

Here's the GREATEST Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=blo5ish!!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?