Sunday, February 02, 2003

By popular demand, here's another entry. Happy New Year!!!!! So today's the first day of my new template. It looks cleaner and simplier than the previous one...I like it. New Year, new beginning! Hope everyone will be successful in whatever they do.

So what have I been up to lately? I'm not even sure myself...I know I went snowboarding for the 3rd weekend in a row...yesterday when I went I almost broke my neck. Now my neck is mad sore...might need to see a doctor if it doesn't go away. What can I say, I snowboard hard. Even went on black diamond twice without hurting myself (my neck happened before it). Maybe I should try skiing next time?!

I did make ¬µÂæÄÑ...it's soooooo delicious. I brought the ¬µÂæ from Taiwan and just added the ingredients...simple and yummy. Beats any jaja noodle you can get here in Pittsburgh. Hmm...I don't konw if Pittsburgh is so bad or am I just too good? Oh yeah, hot pot party was good. I made Willy's °ª¯Å milktea with $6.00 honey I got from Giant Eagle + Dave's super diao bubble pearls. I'd say the milktea was pretty successful because everyone was asking how I made it. hehehehe....secret =) I got the reciepe from a ¸ôÃäÅu lady who sells milktea at ¤½À] (Taipei). I guess I could intern there this summer if i can't get a real internship. Pros: »¶©f¨Ó¶R§Úªº°ª¯Å¥¤¯ù. Cons: No A/C + »¶©f = ¤õ¤W¥[ªo...haha. Ok, I think too much.

Anyway, still deciding where to go for Spring Break. Where does everyone want to go?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?