Saturday, January 18, 2003

Yesterday:
-- Got my car finally, thank you M&M (and that guy at the dealer who waited for me for 10 min after it was closed)!! Remind me to treat you guys...to McDonald's? =) I think the dealer tuned up my turbo (is that even possible?) because it is so much louder and I feel the car is more lively. Probably because it was too slow before when it was broken?!
-- Found out about a research report that was suppose to be done last semester, which I did NOT do, or even know about until now. 8 pages single spaced...hmm...crap...I don't think I did anythign last semester.
-- Watched Shaq vs Yao. Tight game...I enjoyed those blocks Yao had on Shaq, and Kobe is still my hero.

Today:
Ski trip! Snowboarding is coolest, nuff said.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?