Sunday, January 12, 2003


Sunset at Tokyo airport.


This was taken when the plane is somewhere around Anchorage, Alaska.

I went to pick up my car from my friend this morning and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!! My car is broken -- it is always stuck at 4th gear. So my car accelerates like a school bus right now. Apparently the computer is messed up because my windows don't even open. My friend said it was like that one day when he tried to start my car; he said he called up some people and they said it's some computer glitch when it gets cold. This computer problem is actually quite minor compared to a friend's Jetta, which one day decided to lock the brake. He could start the car but was unable to drive it. I'm calling the dealer first thing tomorrow morning. Can't VW engineers get things right?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?