Tuesday, January 14, 2003

My poor Jetta. The transmission module was shorted, which explains why it was always stuck at 4th gear. The window lock didn't work properly. The handle of the glove box broke off. The car is all scratched up. However, all but last will be fixed by tomorrow! =) And I got a kick ass car stereo system! Now people can hear me playing Jay's songs from five blocks away.

Some things you just take for granted...but when you lose it, you then realize it's so important. I've never noticed before but I feel so dependent on my car. Took the bus to school and back -- it sucked to walk in the snow and climb up the hill to my apartment. Another example is my right hand pinky. I accidently cut my finger washing a broken dish today and now I can't really use it...not like it's THAT important but there is a lot of inconvinience.

Is anyone up for skiing/snowboarding this weekend??



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?