Thursday, January 02, 2003

Happy New Year everyone! I don't remember what I did the past few weeks here in Taipei except for eating a lot and meeting a lot of people, some new and some I haven't seen for at least 5-7 years. So busy everyday...don't even know with what.

Countdown party was great. I was at my friend's mansion at Yan Ming Mt. His house is unbelievable...never seen such a big house in my life before. Literally took me an hour to tour his house. He's got pool table, ping pong table, BBQ places, KTV, majong tables, home theater, air hocky, foosball table, basketball/badminton court, Taipei nite view, just name anything. About 40 peopele there...just BBQed, chatted, sang, played all those balls, etc. Too bad the whole time zone counted down when we were wearing our shoes to go outside to the balcony for the fireworks. Howeve, we did our own little countdown TWICE (b/c one time just wasn't enough). Took some pix too -- they will be updated soon.

ARGH 1.2 week left!! so sad =(



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?