Tuesday, November 12, 2002

I'm eating this new Naturally Baked Doritos and it mad GROSS! Now i don't know what to do with this big bag of nasty chips. It's all ming's fault, who introduced natrually baked chips to me.

hmm...dunno what else i could write. Any suggestions? Jean says i should write about ppl who farted in my class or if i stepped on crap today...but i didn't have class today and i drive, so....

oh yeah, talking about cars, when i was driving back from DC last weekend, i drove past this brand new M3. It was hilarious because i gave a thumb up sign to him, praising his car, and he gave a thumb up back to me ith a big proud smile. haha, one day that will be me in the M3 =) By the way, pictures are taken while driving at 90mph......





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?